BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well I had the best day in a very long time today, and I feel the need to share about it so that's exactly what I'm going to do!

So really it all started with the fact that I got seven straight hours of sleep last night for the first time in a while, so I was just feeling good off the bat, my coffee also tasted especially good today for some reason. I walk into AP English, which I love more than any class I've ever taken and am really a bit disappointed that it's ending on Thursday, but that's beside the point. Anyway, in English we watched Cinema Paradiso -- a beautiful Italian film about a man looking back on his life, and can I just say that the Italian language is so much nicer than English. The movie's ending wasn't really happy, yet it leaves one feeling so good about life somehow. As the film ended our teacher handed back some papers, turns out I got an A on that critique of Dorian Gray that I finished at 4:00 am friday morning, I do believe I might make my parents put it on the refrigerator even though that's not something we've ever really done in my house, because I'm quite proud of myself.

After English I had band, and my little sister came from the elementary school with her class to watch us perform, and while that girl can be a pain at home, I love her and the class was fun because we got to answer their questions about band instead of rehearsing fugue on yankee doodle -- a song which I absolutely despise -- so really everybody won.

Fast forward to AP psych... we played jeopardy to prepare for the final exam, our team was losing about 8000 points, we managed to make a comeback, on the final question the score was 9500 to 9700 and the last question was worth 700 points so whoever got the answer would win. somehow, even though I tend to suck at jeopardy because I take too long to process things, I managed to be the first person to answer the question. So my team is getting 4 bonus points on the final. I felt like that kid that hits a game winning homer, which yes, I know, is extremely lame but I felt good about myself.

I also had rehearsal for S.O.S. which was fabulous as always, had to run home to change and head back to school for weight lifting with the team to get ready for softball season. Coach talked me into doing squats with more weight than anybody else was using which was not easy but I'm stubborn so I finished the sets and coach called me a beast which made me feel good about myself.

I got home made myself an egg and provolone cheese sandwich and proceeded to take the longest shower in history. Now here I am writing this blog while dad prepares pasta and I think I'm going to go make some vegetarian meat sauce to go with it which I'm excited about.
The End

0 comments: